2. Please certify all transaction details upon logging into MBAex. Before the transaction, you are required to assess the content details in order to acknowledge the transaction process, and then enter your transaction password to complete transaction.
3. When performing trade in the platform, users should pay attention to risks involved, gauge their own risk tolerance, and do not participate in blockchain asset transactions that they do not understand;
4. Once the orders are submitted, MBAex are authorized to expedite the transactions; it shall be completed within the (demanded) price without advance notification.
5. Users can check corresponding records via “Exchange Center - My Orders / Orders”, users have the right to revoke or modify the orders before the transaction commences.
6. Different blockchains have different trading hours. Please refer to trading-hour reminders.
7. Blockchain assets transactions come with high risks (technical flaws and delays, pricing fluctuations, risk of bankruptcy, team dissolution, etc.), MBAex’s role is solely to provide a FREE online exchange platform for the blockchain assets traders and enthusiast. We do not assume any responsibilities for reviewing, guarantee or to issue compensation for all losses occurred during the commencement of trade. Please trade at your own risk.
MBAEX Kind Reminder:
It is advisable to do some research prior to investing your monies, and please invest within your capacity and risk management. Avoid speculation or blindly follow advices from other forms of investment promotions, telecommunication frauds and/or money laundering activities etc.
Contact us @ email: firstname.lastname@example.org